In 1989 Herbs of Gold began as a humble herbal liquid product range in Australia, with a desire to promote good health and well-being. For over 25 years Herbs of Gold
have been improving and expanding their range of nutritional supplements and therapeutic herbal products to give Australian’s health supplements produced with the highest quality ingredients available.
Today there are over 140 vitamin, herbal, mineral, nutrient and superfood formulations in the range, available in capsules, tablets, powder and liquid to suit people of all ages, personal preferences and life stages.
Herbs of Gold products are clean and free from as many fillers and binders as possible, with low allergy products that don’t contain artificial colours, sweeteners, artificial preservatives or flavours. With a team made up of experienced herbalists, nutritionists and naturopaths, all formulas are based on scientific research and traditional evidence. All products meet stringent quality and safety regulations set out by both Herbs of Gold and the Australian Government.
Herbs of Gold – Women’s Multi plus Grape Seed –
has been specially formulated for women and contains a blend of herbs, minerals and vitamins to help women perform at their peak with Spirulina, energy production and antioxidant support.
Women’s Multi contains – all the B-group vitamins, to help maintain the nervous system via their involvement in the production of neurotransmitters and hormones. B complex vitamins are water soluble, which means the body can’t store large amounts, you need a regular daily intake to support general health
. Spirulina is green fresh water algae that contains amino acids
, essential fatty acids, and beta-carotene. For protection against free radical’s antioxidant herbs Gingko biloba, Grape seed and Silybum marianum are added. Grape seed extract contains plant flavonoids that act as antioxidants and can help maintain healthy blood vessels and capillaries.
Other ingredients include
- Nutritional antioxidants – citrus bioflavonoids, selenium, beta-carotene, copper, zinc and vitamins C, B2 and E
- Iodine – for thyroid health and a healthy metabolism
- 5mg of Iron – essential for oxygen transport and for energy production, used in combination with vitamins B6 and B12 and folic acid is important for the maintenance and formation of healthy blood cells. They also assist in supporting a balanced mood.
- Beta-Carotene converts to Vitamin A in the body to help with healthy reproduction and vision
- Chromium maintains a healthy sugar level, physical activity and a diet high in refined sugars can increase chromium requirements
- Iron and the B Vitamins 1,2,3,5,6 and 12, folic acid and biotin play an important role in the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats
- Vitamin C, D and Beta-carotene, iron, zinc and selenium support immune health
- Vitamins E, B6, B12 and folic acid assist in maintaining a healthy cardiovascular system
- Vitamin D promotes the absorption of calcium to help build healthy bones and teeth while maintaining muscle strength
- Vitamin C, D, E zinc, silica, grape seed oil and beta-carotene help with skin healing and repair